1) from the always-attention-grabbing Jessica Hagy (why isn't she a brand planner?)
2) was pre-ordering the new Death Cab for Cutie album this morning and ran across the Vitamin String Quartet's tribute to DCFC. wow. perfectly mellow music for an overcast Wednesday.
3) Japanese taxi lights.
4) German company compares food-shoot images with real post-cooked product.
5) a flash of brand insight from Tom Asacker. brilliant.
6) muxtape. an online, social space to mix and share songs. instead of burning cds of your iTunes playlists, or hoping the object of your affection still has a tape deck and affinity for Rob Gordon-like romance, you can upload and mix and direct your listener to the site. brilliant. it's a bit slow to upload and load...not sure if that's new bugs or just the volume of traffic this great idea is sure to be receiving.