Wednesday, June 14, 2006
- Name: Andy Woolard
Brand planner/strategist. Founder and owner of Interwoven Threads (www.interwoventhreads.com), which I hope you'll check out. Runner. Cyclist. Wine snob. Fetch enthusiast.
- Father's Day and a new feature
- It's a marathon, not a sprint
- Recommendations to start the week
- High school, all over again
- Why can't you be more like my hair cutting person?...
- Bringing a personal touch to e-mail
- "I've been from here to Lawrence, KS."
- Thinking ahead, and why I got a call at 6 a.m.
- Continuing the tradition
- Two things everyone needs
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.