Monday, January 09, 2006

Gallery opening

What a wonderful night. I looked forward to showing my art for years and Friday's opening was better than I imagined. In addition to actually selling pieces (not just to my mother) the opening was a chance for family, friends, co-workers and random art lovers to get together, look at art and have some adult beverages.

Big thanks go to my family. Much love to my co-workers at Barkley Evergreen and Partners. They showed up en masse and provided great support.

Here are some pics to illustrate the evening. The show is up all month, so stop by during the week to view.



3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Did you have those security guards with the cattle prods?

"Excuse me Mr. Kluck, the art is only to look at, not to touch."

ZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Olivier Blanchard said...

Congrats, man. Cool stuff.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Esue said...

that was a fabulous time...when did alicia learn to pose like that?!? thanks for providing us witha good Friday night!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home