Thursday, December 08, 2005

MyPod, finally

I figured that if I held out long enough, I'd somehow acquire an iPod without paying for it (or participating in illegal activity). A big thanks to my company for the holiday cheer. I'm just excited that I can stop carrying my laptop around with me when I want to listen to Podcasts.

In honor of my new best friend, here's the first playlist created for the new iPod, to reflect a snowy, dismal day in Kansas City, and an evening of Scotch and painting.

Van Morrison: Tupelo Honey
Johnny Cash: Bridge Over Troubled Water
Uncle Tupelo: Screen Door
R.E.M.: Country Feedback
Damien Rice: Lonelilly
My Morning Jacket: Magheeta
Gary Jules: Bar Stool
Josh Ritter: Roll On
Blue Merle: Places
James Taylor: Carolina in My Mind
Simon and Garfunkle: The Only Living Boy in New York
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Soul to Squeeze
The Be Good Tanyas: In Spite of All the Damage
The Album Leaf: Thule

2 Comments:

Blogger Olivier Blanchard said...

My old boss gave me a 15 lb box of walnuts once. It was almost as cool as an iPod.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Esue said...

So the price you pay for getting snow days and being a teacher, is that your principal thinks it's funny to give you the Thousand Grand candy bar and a pat on the back as a Christmas bonus. Not funny.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home