Wednesday, August 09, 2006

E-mail content blogging disclaimer

John Moore's post on the topic of e-mail signatures including blog posting disclaimers interested me. I'm posting on it in the hope of spreadking the discussion, as it definitely relates to my industry and my interest in social media. Wonder if this will become a normal part of organizations' disclaimers/e-mail sigs in the future...if blogs and social media vehicles truly become the power we're seeing them seek, it's not an abstract idea.

John's post:

I’m receiving more and more emails with auto-signatures from people (mainly media folk) that tell me if the email thread is bloggable or not. These auto-signatures look like this:

this email is: [ ] bloggable [ ] ask first [X] private

Anyone else seeing a surge in such auto-signatures?



Listening to - Madeleine Peyroux, Careless Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home