Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A few days away

Our firm is leaving today for a few days at the Big Cedar Lodge in southwest Missouri. Our fearless leader, Mike, puts it best in this blog post. I look forward to our retreat each year, primarily because I truly enjoy my coworkers and the opportunity this time away from the office affords us to enjoy each other's company.

This year will be especially good because we're concentrating on presentation - something rarely "mastered" and a topic relevant to daily work. Toni Louw will be with us for a full day.

No blogging for the rest of the week. I'm sure I'll have learnings and stories next week.

In the meantime, check out:

Joe Purdy: Only Four Seasons - you can listen to the entire album on the Web site. It's amazing.
Joshua Radin: We Were Here.
Factory People: Very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home