Monday, March 20, 2006

Tagged

Brandbuilder blogman Olivier Blanchard tagged me in his recent post. I'm honored. Here are the topics and my responses.

Four jobs I've had (past lives and all):
1) Pretty sure I was the "Woolard" in Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
2) Barista
3) Journalist
4) Tennis instructor

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1) Lost in Translation
2) High Fidelity
3) Garden State
4) Serendipity - cinematic genius

Four places I have lived:
1) Salina, KS
2) Lawrence, KS
3) Nakajo, Japan
4) Kansas City

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) West Wing
2) Family Guy
3) Televised tennis or golf
4) Reliable Sources

Four places I've been on holiday:
1) Israel
2) Santa Fe, NM
3) Katsurahama, Japan
4) London

Four Web sites I visit daily:
1) Gapingvoid
2) Slate Magazine
3) Inform
4) Seth Godin

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Annie's Mac and Cheese
2) Sushi
3) Koshihikari rice
4) sporting-event hotdogs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) On a train in Japan
2) Trail running in Colorado
3) On top of a mountain
4) In a fishing boat with my late grandfather

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1) Jeff Risley
2) Mason Cole
3) Tango
4) Mike Swenson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home