Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tour of Trek

one of my favorite bloggers, Guy Kawasaki, penned a nice behind-the-curtain post on one of my favorite brands, Trek.


one of the things that stood out to me is how Trek is working to ensure its own employees are its evangelists...something many brands and companies forget while attempting to convert customers to zealots. from a nice bike garage and locker rooms for commuters to free bike tuneups to gear discounts and points accumulated for commuting each day, it's no wonder the brand is thriving from the inside out.

how is your company making it easy for you to be it's biggest fan?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger KFad said...

These cycling and running posts hit my bloodstream like crack cocaine.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may find this hard to believe, but my first job as a 15 year old was working at a Trek Bike shop. I could size you up and fit a bike to you like nobody's business, baby!

I do believe I just scored some serious cool points with that little life fact.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home