Saturday, July 21, 2007

The city of love

saw Paris Je T'Aime last night. go see it. a series of vignettes by a collection of incredible directors (Joel and Ethan Coen, Gus Van Sant, Wes Cravens, Alexander Payne to name a few) all painting a wonderfully diverse picture of Paris. in addition to the outstanding directors, the cast just gets better and better with each new story. Natalie Portman, Nick Nolte, Elijah Wood, Steve Buscemi, Juliette Binoche.

and though each story is short, they leave you wanting more but satisfied at what you were given.

big weekend in addition to a great Friday evening...got a new oven today, which replaces the one I had to throw chopped wood into. did about an hour and a half of hill workouts on the roadie today, recycled the recycling and picked up some new Capilene at Backwoods...now I want a nap to get myself rested for tomorrow's 14 mile training run. speaking of marathon training, I'm now registered for the Dallas White Rock Marathon, which will be on the tail of my Chicago finish, in December. This will basically complete my Tour de Texas marathon circuit. I'm sort of glad.

shoot me a note if you've run Dallas before - or if you know anything about the Prairie Punisher Duathlon, which I'll be competing in next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home