Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today's butt kicking...

...courtesy of the Crossroads' Maya Yoga studio.

I consider myself a pretty tough guy. Marathons. Pretty fast on a bike. Pull-up champion in 8th grade. But after an already stressful week made me more susceptible to two of my co-workers' prodding that I join them in a noon yoga class, I have a profound respect for yoga.

I'd done yoga before, but never the power yoga class of today. We had hip-hop music, drenched clothes and enough poses and push-ups to leave my arms nice and tingly. I'll go back. Maybe not tomorrow...but I'm now determined to get better at this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Esue said...

I was SOOOO hoping that was going to be a video clip of you in yoga class. Big disappointment.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoga! It'll change your life if you're not careful. . .glad you're in. Namaste.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home