What I did on my day off
- slept in and woke up. had some white tea and cereal.
- rode the same Mission Road route I did yesterday...good hills, lots of angry white suburbanites to curse your sharing of their road.
- went to Latte Land, where I caught up on some magazines.
- sat next to Brush Creek and did some inventory of where I am and where I'd like to be. lots of people had this idea (maybe not an inventory, but being near Brush Creek) so I left.
- hit up the Sun Fresh for groceries. spent way too much $$ and time.
- headed into work for a couple hours of prep for a meeting tomorrow - thumbs down, but necessary to my peace of mind.
- went to a friends' house and fed/watered/litterboxed her cats. i'm not a cat person.
- mowed and gave the doggers a bath. i actually mowed a weird squiggly thing into my backyard. pretty sweet.
- my dinner date just arrived and i need to finish the fare. marinaded chicken, mozzerella and tomato salad with basil, grilled asparagus and some blueberry/banana goodness for dessert.
- time to sit the rest of the long weekend out...on my porch...in my squiggly-mowed backyard.
Listening to Beautiful Girls - Learn Yourself.