Monday, May 28, 2007

What I did on my day off

  • slept in and woke up. had some white tea and cereal.
  • rode the same Mission Road route I did yesterday...good hills, lots of angry white suburbanites to curse your sharing of their road.
  • went to Latte Land, where I caught up on some magazines.
  • sat next to Brush Creek and did some inventory of where I am and where I'd like to be. lots of people had this idea (maybe not an inventory, but being near Brush Creek) so I left.
  • hit up the Sun Fresh for groceries. spent way too much $$ and time.
  • headed into work for a couple hours of prep for a meeting tomorrow - thumbs down, but necessary to my peace of mind.
  • went to a friends' house and fed/watered/litterboxed her cats. i'm not a cat person.
  • mowed and gave the doggers a bath. i actually mowed a weird squiggly thing into my backyard. pretty sweet.
  • my dinner date just arrived and i need to finish the fare. marinaded chicken, mozzerella and tomato salad with basil, grilled asparagus and some blueberry/banana goodness for dessert.
  • time to sit the rest of the long weekend out...on my porch...in my squiggly-mowed backyard.

Listening to Beautiful Girls - Learn Yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you moe-d your yard.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home