Thursday, March 09, 2006

For your ears

It's been too long since I posted some music recommendations. So here we go:

The Magic Numbers - can't take full credit for this one, as my friend Sara alerted me to this band made up of two sets of siblings - take that Jack and Meg. TMN's Web site is great. They'll be at SXSW - along with everyone else in the world except me.

Josh Rouse - I already recommended Nashville, but I've been really into Under Cold Blue Stars.

Matisyahu has a new album, and I do not like it. However, I'm getting my reggae fix lately with some Burning Spear.

Feeling adventurous? Try Mi and L'au. I missed them when they came through Lawrence, but do enjoy their stuff. Finnish model Mi and French music industry dude L'au hook up, find a cabin in the woods and write music. Love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home