Monday, October 22, 2007

That vending machine has feet


my friend moe helped me indulge my love for all things Japanese this morning with this link.

i love that the "experimental" designer likens this to ninja camo. man...i want one. just to throw on when people start boring me. i need to tap into my peeps in Tokyo to see if i might acquire this by Halloween.

"Are you supposed to be a vending machine?"
"No, I'm a modern-day ninja. Duh."

instead of running in the pouring rain this morning, i sat on my couch and made a mix for the rainy day. then i realized i haven't posted a mix on WoolardSpeak for a long time. So here. Happy Monday, this is what's in my ears today.

FM Radio - Joshua James
No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses
Crystal Village - Pete Yorn
Mushaboom (Postal Service Remix) - Feist/Postal Service
Ricky's Theme - Beastie Boys
Boy With a Coin - Iron and Wine
Land of Sea - Chris and Thomas
On Your Way - Album Leaf
Silent Sigh - Badly Drawn Boy
Love in the Lies - Amos Lee
Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
Side with the Seeds - Wilco
Moonlight Mile - The Rolling Stones
Thinking About You - Norah Jones
Everybody Knows - Ryan Adams
To Be Alone With You - Sufjan Stevens
Screen Door - Jeff Tweedy
New Slang - The Shins
Chandelier - The New Tragedies
Paris is On - Paul Brill
Don't You Evah - Spoon

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home