Wednesday, September 26, 2007

you know you're getting old...

...when you receive a Crock Pot for your birthday. yup. my parents came over last night to have dinner and celebrate my birthday. at one point, i remarked that this was the first year i actually felt "old." this was most likely exacerbated by the boy across the street who remarked earlier in the day, "how old are you?" and then "woah. that's a lot." i then reminded him that i can drink legally and headed inside my house.

so as i'm opening gifts, i get to the above Crock Pot. granted, i wanted one. in one of those, "that would be handy" passing-comment ways. now it's mine. and i'm pretty excited about the new "set it and forget it" opportunities ahead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

There's the difference between guys and gals...I have a food processor on my Christmas list.

Happy Birthday.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home