Sunday, December 16, 2007

things i'm diggin'

it's been a while since i've posted random recommendations and interests...so here we go:

1) Peter Bjorn and John.



2) Ergon packs. i tried one on today and wanted to dance in the store.

3) Sunday bouldering.


4) singing Sufjan Stevens in church.


5) church.


6) sending Interwoven Threads directly to unsuspecting Christmas gift recipients. it's like i'm also giving the gift and i like that in a weird voyeuristic way.


7) knowing i'll be in colorado in a bit over a week from now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy,

Emily and I just got back from Crested Butte, Colorado. The skiing was awesome. Where are you going?

9:09 AM  
Blogger Andy Woolard said...

Denver and Ft. Collins. Lots to do in a short amount of time, and some great people to see. I'm more than ready to head west. And no, I'm not a skier...pretty sure I'd break myself.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this list makes me happy.

tell the mountains hello for me.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home