Friday, May 05, 2006

Loyalty and the end of a busy week

Nice reminder from Spike Jones on the topic of loyalty. Brand, consumer, employee, significant other...it's either a two-way street or a dead end.

Happy Friday, everyone. It's been a heck of a week. I'm working from home this morning, which I love to do. I get tons done, refocus my mind, scratch off lines on the to-do list. I make my own coffee. And it's good.

I blast Morning Edition without worrying about my office neighbors. I get to type away while the yellow pony happily wags his tail beside me. I get to make media calls and toast at the same time. Brilliant!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting things done is great but better yet getting things done in your superman pajamas!!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, Andy. I hope all is well in the BE&P world...

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love, Andy!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home