Sunday, April 30, 2006

Inspiration for the start of the week

In the Reins - Calexico & Iron and Wine - Two great bands, one great album.
Check out: 16 Maybe Less

Exit Music - Songs with Radio Heads - Radiohead covers by hip/hop and soul artists. Amazing.
Check out: Karma Police, Morning Bell and High and Dry

Welcome Convalescence - South San Gabriel - Centro-matic's slower side project.
Check out: Smelling Medicinal and New Brookland.

Gnarls Barkley - This is good. Rumor is the album went on sale today (4.30). Can't find it on iTunes. But the site has streaming music. And here's a video. Kudos to my VP of Cool Sara Nutt for finding this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I gotta give credit to my boy Darren for the Gnarls. I thought you weren't a fan of the Calexico/I&W collaboration?

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you love an album called "In The Reins"

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home